Admission is open to all Indian students in Qatar, subject to the availability of seats. Admission for April will start from March 1 onwards and for September, admission will start from August 1 onwards.
Admission to new students in all the classes except K.G I and II will be based on their performance in the admission test. The syllabus, date and time of the Admission Test will be informed well in advance. Those seeking admission to Classes I to VIII will be given tests in English and Mathematics and those seeking entrance to Classes IX to XII will be tested in all subjects.
On passing the test, there will be an interactive session between the Principal and the child in the presence of its parents. Once the admission is confirmed by the Principal, the parents should submit the following documents at the school office.
- Duly filled in Admission Form
- A photocopy of the relevant pages of the student’s passport
- A photocopy of the relevant pages of the parents’ passport
- A photocopy of valid Qatari Residence Permit
- A photocopy of the recent Report Card from the previous school studied. (Not applicable for children seeking admission to KG-I)
- Health Record from Primary Health Care Centre in Doha
- Conduct Certificate from the school last attended (not applicable for KG I and II and Class 1)
- Four recent passport-size colour photos. (The name of the student should be written on the back of the photographs.)
- Original Transfer Certificate from a recognized institution countersigned by the Regional Officer of the Board or the officer in charge of the Board at the CBSE Head Quarters.
- Local map of residence if school transportation is required
After the submission of the relevant documents, fees should be remitted at the School Office and books and uniforms should be collected from the school store. If the child requires transportation, parents should meet the Transport Co-ordinator and check the availability of seats before making the payment of the Transportation fee.
Age Limit for admission as on 31 March
|For Admission to Class||Minimum Age|
|KG I||3+ years|
|KG II||4+ years|
|Class I||5+ years|