All the members of the Scholar’s family are requested to adhere to the following guidelines in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the school.
1. All pupils must wear proper, clean, school uniform on all regular working days of the school.
2. The official school language is English. So, students are expected to speak in English within the school campus.
3. Pupils must stand up and greet the teachers who enter the classroom. They must also stand up to thank the teacher who leaves the classroom.
4. The school diary must be brought to school every day.
5. Students are expected to come to class well-prepared. Subject-wise books as per the timetable are to be brought and home assignments must be submitted on time.
6. All pupils are expected to participate wholeheartedly in all the school functions and activities.
Arrival and Departure
1. All pupils must report at school by 6.55 a.m.
2. Regular dispersal time is 11.30 a.m. for the Kindergarten Section and 1.30 p.m. for the Primary Section.
3. School buses will leave the campus by 11.30 a.m. to drop the Kindergarten students, and by 1.45 p.m. to drop the primary section students. Those students who do not use the school bus facility must be picked up by their parents by 12.00 noon in the case of Kindergarten students and by 2 p.m. in the case of primary section students.
4. It is the responsibility of the Parents to pick up their wards at the given dispersal timings. Owing to any unavoidable circumstances, if a parent or guardian is unable to pick up a student, the Principal or the class teacher must be informed well in advance.
1. Pupils should not absent themselves from school on regular working days.
2. Any absence from school must be with the prior permission of the school authorities.
3. In case of an emergency, if a student is to be absent on any day, the parent should notify the same to the school office before 7.30 a.m.
4. Departure from school during the school hours in the event of an emergency must be with the written permission of the class teacher and the approval from the Principal. However, no student will be allowed to leave the school during the school hours unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
1. The use of indecent or abusive language is not expected of a student of the Scholars.
2. Fighting and bullying are punishable offenses.
3. Damage to window panes, classroom furniture, library books, computer accessories, writing on walls, tables etc. by the students, will not be tolerated. Such vandalism will be firmly dealt with and serious disciplinary action taken. Moreover, the parent/guardian of such pupils will be required to repair or replace the same.
4. The students will be held responsible for their conduct inside and outside the school campus. Hence, misbehaviour in public places and conveyances justifies disciplinary action.
5. The pupils are expected to respect all the teachers and other school personnel who will be taking care of them irrespective of their posts. Disobedience to teachers and staff is reason enough for warning or removal from the school roll.
6. During the absence of the teacher, students must obey the class prefects to maintain discipline in the classroom.
7. The students of the Scholars are expected to be honest. Taking away things that do not belong to him/her will not be tolerated.
8. The hairstyle is treated as part of the uniform. Hence, boys must maintain simple and suitable hairstyle and girls should braid the hair properly supplemented by suitable ribbons.
9. Both boys and girls should avoid wearing fashionable articles or ornaments.
10. Unnecessary or undesirable books, materials etc. should not be brought to class. If the school authorities find such materials in the campus, they will be confiscated and destroyed.