Little Scholars, the Kindergarten Section of The Scholars’ International School, provides the ideal ambience for children to explore the brave new world with a sense of joy and wonder. Here, children receive guidance to mould themselves into wonderful individuals with a sense of direction and purpose, rooted in morality and ethics, committed to right attitude and values. Individual care is ensured with the help of qualified and experienced Montessori-trained teachers in an absolutely stress-free, stimulating environment so that the best in each child is allowed to blossom. Verbal, Numerical and Societal foundations are well laid and each Little Scholar is motivated to probe the world of the unknown, to live in harmony with the known, to be the best they can be and to be catalysts of change in the world they live in.
We understand that the early years of a child’s school life are the most essential in building positive attitudes and inclination towards learning.
The goals of Little scholars are :
- to establish a strong foundation by providing our “Little scholars” with a stimulating curriculum
- to provide a play-way learning environment.
- to aid children in making a smoother transition to Grade 1.
- to improve children’s prospects for success in school and in their lives beyond school.
Our curriculum includes
- EVS – Environmental Science
- Nursery Rhymes
- Story Telling
- Picture Reading
- Music and Dance
- Art and craft
- Games and Sports